Due to the ongoing Covid-19 flu pandemic and government guidelines for businesses, there are new social distancing standards and other safe practices implemented. We appreciate your support and cooperation during this time.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our staff members and guests for everyone’s safety and we ask that you follow all posted instructions while visiting Velocity Island Park.
We have reduced park capacity are limiting activities to pre-booked sessions online only. The restaurant and bar is also open taking online orders and contactless delivery.
When you come to the park, you will follow the rules listed below:
- Online bookings required
- Do not enter the park if you have a cough or fever
- Social distancing required and strictly enforced in all areas
- Masks required when distancing is not possible.
- Masks required in board shop.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- Minors must always be accompanied by a guardian
- There are no ins and outs.
- Outside food & drink is strictly prohibited on the entire property including the parking lot. Water ok.
Online bookings required ahead of time and subject to availability
By visiting Velocity Island Park, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Be sure to check out the following Park Safety Videos: