Summer Adventure Camp
Velocity Island Park’s Summer Camp is all the rage this summer. The kiddos will have a blast don’t let them miss out! No experience? No Problem, We cater to all skill levels whether your child has never ridden a board before or is looking to become a top pro. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff will teach your child the basic fundamentals to advanced tricks depending on each campers own progression. Wakeboard in a fun, supportive environment giving each camper the attention and encouragement they need to not only grow as a rider but also as a person. We provide adequate time on and off the water with awesome activities and crazy fun!
Activities at our camp include swimming, stretching, terminology of the sport, paddle boarding, beach volleyball, soccer, and use of our aqua park.
Summer camp sessions run Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 12:00 Noon (Morning camp). All day camp goes to 2:30pm.
* Spots in Camp are limited and first come bases.
- Ages: 7-16 for Adventure Camp.
- Children under the age of 7 must be at least 42’’ inches tall
- Any campers under 42’’ inches will be required to pass a swim test
- Please note: A 2018 Velocity Island Park Waiver both Aqua Park and Cable Park (linked at the bottom of the page) must be filled out
What’s Included in the Price?
- All campers receive Camp Velocity t-shirt and stickers.
- All Necessary gear is included: a basic/slider wakeboard, kneeboard , helmet, and USCG approved lifejacket.
- Full Day campers receive lunch. (*Half day campers can purchase lunch)
Choose the week(s) preferred with the BOOK SESSION link below. Fill out info and Complete Purchase. Campers who have not yet been to the park in 2018 need their waivers filled out in advance and that can be done online by selecting the “Cable Park Waiver and Aqua Park waiver fixed to the bottom of the page.
What to Bring
We recommend participants in the Adventure Camp bring the following for the week camp: bottled water, sun screen, change of clothing and towel.
Adventure Camp Weekly Sessions
|Session||Start Date||End Date|
|1.||Jun 11||Jun 15|
|2.||Jun 18||Jun 22|
|3.||Jun 25||Jun 29|
|4.||Jul 2||Jul 6|
|5.||Jul 9||Jul 13|
|6.||Jul 16||Jul 20|
|7.||Jul 23||Jul 27|
|8.||Jul 30||Aug 3|
|9.||Aug 6||Aug 10|
|*10.||Aug 13||Aug 17|
*Last camp of season
|Basic Pricing||VIP Member Rate||Early Registration
(Before April 8th)
|Half Day Camp
(Lunch not included)
|Full Day Camp (until 2:30PM)
- Sibling discount of 10% off each additional camper family. *Lunch can be included for additional fee $50.00 per child for the week.
Typical Camp Week
Cancellation & Refund Policy
To cancel the summer adventure camp you must notify us 14 days in advance for 75% Refund. For the performance camp notify us 21 days for 75% refund.
If notified in less time then listed above we will try to reposition the child in the next camp based upon availability and no refund will be offered.
For late cancellations no refund will be offered. Late show up or no show days will not be prorated or refunded. Camps may be cancelled due to weather.