SUMMER ADVENTURE CAMPS
* Spots in Camp are limited and first come bases.
- Ages: 7-16 for Adventure Camp.
- Children under the age of 7 must be at least 42’’ inches tall
- Any campers under 42’’ inches will be required to pass a swim test
- Please note: A 2020 Velocity Island Park Waiver both Aqua Park and Cable Park (linked at the bottom of the page) must be filled out
What’s Included in the Price?
- All campers receive Camp Velocity t-shirt and stickers.
- All Necessary gear is included: a basic/slider wakeboard, kneeboard , helmet, and USCG approved lifejacket.
- Full Day campers receive lunch.
Choose the week(s) preferred with the BOOK SESSION link below. Fill out info and Complete Purchase. Campers who have not yet been to the park in 2020 need their waivers filled out in advance and that can be done online by selecting the “Cable Park Waiver and Aqua Park waiver fixed to the bottom of the page.
What to Bring
We recommend participants in the Adventure Camp bring the following for the week camp: bottled water, sun screen, change of clothing and towel.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
To cancel the summer adventure camp you must notify us 14 days in advance for 75% Refund. For the performance camp notify us 21 days for 75% refund.
If notified in less time then listed above we will try to reposition the child in the next camp based upon availability and no refund will be offered.
For late cancellations no refund will be offered. Late show up or no show days will not be prorated or refunded. Camps may be cancelled due to weather.