Get the best of both worlds in the boat camp! Ride behind the boat & cable all in one camp. Kids will be glamping it up all week long. Wakeboard & surf behind a brand new 2022 Master Craft Boat. Enjoy private Cable shreds in the evening while the sun goes down. Finish off the evening with a campfire & smores. Also includes an evening trip to a River Cats Game. All meals & snacks included included for the boat overnight camp.
Activities at our camp include swimming, stretching, terminology of the sport, paddle boarding, crafts, soccer, and use of our aqua park.
* Spots in Camp are extremely limited and available by first come bases.
- Ages 10 and up are eligible for camp
- Any campers under 42’’ inches will be required to pass a swim test
- Please note: A 2022 Velocity Island Park Waiver both Aqua Park and Cable Park (linked at the bottom of the page) must be filled out
What’s Included in the Price?
- All campers receive Camp Velocity t-shirt and stickers.
- All Necessary gear is included: a basic/slider wakeboard, kneeboard , helmet, and USCG approved life jacket. Plus 3 meals a day, snacks, and Glamping
Choose the week(s) preferred with the BOOK SESSION link below. Fill out info and Complete Purchase. Campers who have not yet been to the park in 2022 need their waivers filled out in advance and that can be done online by selecting the “Cable Park Waiver and Aqua Park waiver fixed to the bottom of the page.
What to Bring
Recommended for participants for the week of Boat Camp: enough clothing for 5 days, Sweatshirt or Light Jacket, Sun screen, Toiletries, Towel, Pillow and sleeping bag. Wakeboard equipment will be provided. However personal wakeboard equipment can also be brought.
Boat Wakeboard Camp Weekly Sessions
Sibling discount of 5% off each additional camper family. Proof will be required.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
To cancel the summer adventure camp you must notify us 21 days in advance for 75% Refund. For the boat camp notify us 28 days for 75% refund.
If notified in less time then listed above we will try to reposition the child in the next camp based upon availability and no refund will be offered.
For late cancellations no refund will be offered. Late show up or no show days will not be prorated or refunded. Camps may be cancelled due to weather.