The Velocity Island Aqua Park
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Reopening April 2023!
Pirates Cove Aqua Park
What is an Aqua Park?
Pirates Cove at Velocity Island Park is Northern California’s largest floating obstacle course, or Aqua Park. Conquer 30,000 square feet of slides, swings, balance beams, trampolines and more. Explore obstacles as you go, race your friends or float and observe the fun!
How It Works?
Guests will enjoy a 50 minute session. Aqua park sessions start every hour, on-the-hour. We encourage everyone to arrive 30 mins before their aqua park session start time to complete the check in process. 10 minutes before your aqua park session starts check in with our lifeguards to get a life jacket and receive a safety briefing, then it’s time to have a blast!
LAST WEEKEND OF THE 2022 AQUA PARK SEASON OCTOBER 15 & 16
- You must be 6 years old to use the Aqua Park
- Everyone must wear a coast guard approved life jacket which we provide
- All participants must have a current waiver on file
Let Us Help You Get the Most Out of Your Experience
Let’s be honest, nobody wants to miss out on fun time so we’ve put together a few tips to make your check-in process less painful and to make sure you get on the park in a timely manner:
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to when you want to go on the aqua park to complete check in
- Purchase your aqua park tickets online & fill out waivers in your confirmation email, this will speed up the check in process
- (Does NOT include beach access)