The Aqua Park is temporary closed
Opening soon, please check back for updates.
Pirates Cove Aqua Park
What is an Aqua Park?
Pirates Cove at Velocity Island Park is Northern California’s largest floating obstacle course, or Aqua Park. Conquer 25,000 square feet of slides, swings, balance beams, trampolines and more. Explore obstacles as you go, race your friends or float and observe the fun!
How It Works?
Aqua Park sessions are 50 minutes long and start at the beginning of every hour. We encourage everyone to arrive 30 mins before their aqua park session start time to complete the check in process. 10 minutes before your aqua park session starts check in with our lifeguards to get a life jacket and receive a safety briefing, then it’s time to have a blast!
- You must be 6 years old to use the Aqua Park
- Everyone must wear a coast guard approved life jacket which we provide if you don’t have your own
- All participants must have a current waiver on file
Let Us Help You Get the Most Out of Your Experience
Let’s be honest, nobody wants to miss out on fun time so we’ve put together a few tips to make your check-in process less painful and to make sure you get on the park in a timely manner:
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to when you want to go on the aqua park to complete check in
- Purchasing your aqua park tickets online will speed up the check in process
You can complete waivers before you get here which really helps save time. All adults 18 and over need complete their own waiver, but you can put up to 10 of your dependents on the same waiver https://www.smartwaiver.com/w/57618922513fe/web/